Amonthul, Sword of Avonthia - Autographed
- Limited to 2,000 pieces worldwide
- 29 3/4” 3Cr13 stainless steel, false-edged blade
- Cast metal handle with antique silver finish
- Genuine leather wrapped grip
- Custom hand-signed art print included
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Overall length: 40"
The latest in the Swords of the Ancients collection! Amonthul is the third Sword of Avonthia. It was wielded by Sarafel, one of three sons of the Avonthian king in ancient times (from the Swords of the Ancients mythology). Amonthul’s hilt is wrought with an ornately decorated solid metal hand guard, crafted with symbols of the flames of creation, a brown leather wrapped grip, and a deeply engraved solid metal pommel. The cut-and-thrust blade (false edged) is decorated with metal ornaments that are engraved with symbols of two arrow heads, one pointing to a king's crown, the other to the blade point, representing the enforcement of the Avonthian king’s rule. Serial numbered and strictly limited to 2,000 pieces worldwide! The first 600 swords will include a custom art print hand-signed by Kit Rae, and a certificate of authenticity.