Fantasy Master RedGhoul Short Sword with Sheath
- Savage fantasy sword too tough for just display
- Rugged one-piece stainless steel construction
- Razor sharp double-edged spear point blade
- Iridescent red, matte black finish; skull accents
- Elegant red cord-wrapped handle
- Includes nylon shoulder sheath
- Overall length: 27"
Slay demon hordes or real-world cutting jobs around the house - the RedGhoul Fantasy Short Sword from Fantasy Master does it all! Forged from a single piece of rugged stainless steel, the RedGhoul is built too solidly to be relegated to a shelf or display case. Double edged and wicked as hell, the stainless steel spear point blade boasts a sharp edge with serious cutting power. The bevel is finished in iridescent crimson red, which beautifully offsets the matte black center. Uniquely designed, the RedGhoul's profile is sinister and downright devilish, with sharply angled appendages and a skull-outlined pommel and guard. The handle is wrapped in soft red cord for a sure grip and all-around fantastic wielding experience, and the included shoulder sheath makes it easy to transport. Fantastically alluring but seriously potent, the RedGhoul Fantasy Short Sword from Fantasy Master is a savage delight.