Highlander Open Mouth Dragon Katana
- Dragon handle katana looks like an ancient weapon
- Keenly sharp 27 3/4" 1045 carbon steel blade
- Faux ivory handle with intricate details
- Pewter metal alloy tsuba and habaki
- Includes black lacquered scabbard
- Overall length: 41”
Our Highlander Open Mouth Dragon Katana would have been valued beyond measure by the Highlanders of old. The intricately detailed faux ivory handle, which resembles a hand carved, open mouthed Japanese dragon gives it an exotic look that would have been held in high regard. The handle is colorfully hand-painted and features inset faux rubies. A pewter-colored metal alloy tsuba and habaki lead down to the 27 3/4” 1045 carbon steel blade, which has a deep blood groove. The incredible katana comes sheathed in a black lacquered scabbard with pewter metal alloy, decorative accents to match the tsuba.