Honshu Full Tang Tactical Wakizashi – Black Damascus Steel
- Tactical take on traditional Samurai Sword
- 19 3/4" black Damascus steel blade with fuller groove
- Checkered non-slip ABS handle with steel pins
- Polished brass guard with pre-drilled lashing holes
- Handle has stainless steel liner
- 30 3/8" overall length
- Hybrid wood and polycarbonate scabbard included
This modern and tactical take on the samurai sword is designed for self-defense in addition to strenuous training use.
Features include a sharpened black Damascus steel blade with fuller groove, checkered non-slip ABS handle, and steel pins for firmly securing the blade's tang within the handle. The blade is accented by a polished brass guard with pre-drilled lashing holes.
The handle includes a stainless steel liner which will not rust and allows for a wider, more comfortable grip surface.
A hybrid wood and polycarbonate scabbard is included, complete with paracord wrapping. This piece also includes a cloth sword bag for storage and transport.
19 3/4 in. blade, 30 3/8 in. overall.
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews|Average Rating: 4.67 out of 5
Reviewed by Marcus Manus on Mar 04, 2016
5 out of 5
Reviewed by L. Florendo on May 16, 2015
5 out of 5
Reviewed by Brent Mouille on Mar 20, 2015
4 out of 5