Last Samurai Handmade Carbon Steel Sword
- Inspired by the motion picture "The Last Samurai"
- 28 1/4” handmade carbon steel engraved blade
- Wooden handle with black cord wrapping
- Black copper tsuba; brass habaki
- Black scabbard with high gloss
- Has wooden display stand
- Overall length: 39 1/2”
It was love at first sight as we pulled this handmade Last Samurai sword from its scabbard! The level of detail and quality of materials is stunning. The thick carbon steel blade is flawlessly engraved. The tight black cord wrap secures your grip on the hardwood handle. Traditional copper is used for the tsuba and fittings. Extremely sharp, this sword is fully functional, full tang, and can be taken apart for care.