Raptor Machete with Nylon Belt Sheath
- Extreme slashing power in an affordable machete
- Robust 14" 3Cr13 stainless steel clip point blade
- Great for any setting from suburbs to wilderness
- Ornamental serrations along blade spine
- Tough but handsome pakkawood handle
- Includes convenient nylon belt sheath
- Overall length: 19 1/4"
Big, tough and astonishingly affordable, the Raptor Machete is 20" of raw, unbridled slashing power that won't cut a hole in your wallet. It boasts a razor sharp 14" clip point blade forged from resilient 3Cr13 stainless steel. Menacing ornamental serrations stud the blade spine, and a stately through-hole near the point adds a distinctive finishing touch to the monster blade. The handle is made of ultradurable pakkawood - stained a rich mahogany hue to highlight the elegant fine grain patterns beneath. The Raptor makes quick work of thick brush, tall grass and even branches and small trees. It's great for suburban backyards, remote back country and every setting in between. Thankfully, the included nylon belt sheath makes it easy to transport this colossal fixed blade in any terrain or locale. Why pay more, when the Raptor can hack it alongside machetes priced two and three times as high?