Shinwa Dark Espresso Samurai Sword
- Elegant and silky rich Shinwa samurai sword
- 29” mocha brown, high carbon steel blade
- Genuine rayskin and brown cord-wrapping
- Aged copper look tsuba; brass habaki
- Café latte colored lacquered scabbard
- Overall length: 40”
The Shinwa Dark Espresso Samurai Sword is a masterpiece of rich coffee colors that are warm and visually pleasing. As silky smooth and rich as melted chocolate or espresso, the rich, mocha brown 29" high carbon steel blade is razor-sharp.The wooden handle is traditionally wrapped in genuine rayskin and brown cord to complement the blade and features copper menuki in the shape of dragons. The aged copper look tsuba has a water and air theme and the habaki is a bright brass. The blade slides smoothly into a creamy café latte colored lacquered wooden scabbard. It just doesn't get anymore tastier than this!