Shinwa Purple Majesty Samurai Sword
- Royalty truly is defined in this Shinwa samurai sword
- 27 1/2” hand-forged 1060 high carbon steel blade
- Genuine rayskin and cord-wrapped handle
- Metal alloy tsuba with a lotus design
- Black lacquered wooden scabbard
- Overall length: 39”
Our Shinwa Purple Majesty Samurai Sword is definitely worthy of a king! It features a majestically royal, deep purple, hand-forged 1060 high carbon steel blade, which is complemented by the brass habaki. The intricate, dark metal alloy tsuba has a kingly lotus design with gold highlights and the lotus design is carried through to the pommel. The handle is traditionally wrapped with genuine black rayskin and features a purple cord-wrap to match the blade. The 27 1/2” blade slides perfectly into a black lacquered, wooden scabbard adorned with metallic silver splashes and purple cord-wrap. Since time out of mind, purple has been the royal color of kings, claim this majestic samurai sword today!