Spartan Grecian Helmet With Plume – Brass Color
- Historically faithful ancient Greek reproduction
- Elegant synthetic horsehair parade plume
- Forged from brass colored 20 gauge steel
- Perfect for costumes, display or collecting
- Authentic size and design; fits most adults
- 9"ear to ear; 17" top to bottom; 9 1/2" front to back
A ferocious nation of warriors, the Spartans fought in gleaming bronze armor, including elegant plumed helmets and face guards – not unlike our stately Spartan Grecian Helmet with Plume. Its materials and construction are top notch – made to last a lifetime and beyond. The one-piece helmet and facemask is forged from thick 20 gauge steel, and the gracefully flowing, removable yellow parade plume is tough synthetic horsehair, carefully bound in a genuine leather spine. With its historically faithful design and authentic, wearable size, the helmet is perfect for historical dramas, reenactments, cosplay, Greco-Roman conventions, Halloween and countless other costume applications. Its grand, eye-catching bearing makes it ideal for display, as well – in an ancient Greece or military history collection, or as a piece of distinctive, exotic home or office decor. It's big enough to get noticed and fits most adults.