Tauriel Elven Bow and Arrow from "The Hobbit" Motion Picture Trilogy
- Ornately carved with leaf motifs and hoof-shaped string nocks
- Intricately crafted of steel-reinforced polyresin
- Presented with a poly-stone wall mount
- Bow: 48" overall; Arrow: 42" overall
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Limit of 3 per customer
Tauriel is a Silvan Elf and daughter of Mirkwood. A favorite of King Thranduil and Captain of his Woodland Guard, she is an expert fighter and extremely fast and agile in battle. Her signature weapons are twin daggers and a bow. The bow is a deadly accurate traditional recurve design used by the Woodland Guard, ornately carved with leaf motifs and hoof-shaped string nocks. United Cutlery's replica is crafted of steel-reinforced polyresin, with precise detailing and colors to exactly match the movie prop. It is presented with a poly stone wall mount featuring a graphic motif of Tauriel.