Ten Ryu - Forged Dragon Energy Katana Sword - Full Tang
The tsuba is lined with tribal Dragon head artwork keeping watch while you wield the forged carbon steel blade. Heat tempered, the carbon steel blade comes sharpened and sports a deep blood groove.
Measurements: 26 1/2 in. blade, 40 3/4 in. overall.
- Sharpened carbon steel blade with blood groove.
- All metal tsuba (guard) and fittings.
- Full tang construction with dual bamboo pegs.
- Dragon Energy artwork painted onto the scabbard.
- Black nylon cord handle wrapping with matching scabbard wrap.
- Hardwood scabbard with high gloss piano paint finish.
About Ten Ryu Swords:
For more than 2600 years, the ""City of Treasure Sword"", Longquan, is known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, and under the Fengyang Mountain, Longquan is rich in resources which are ideal for crafting swords.
During the period of Warring States (770-476 B.C.), a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of crafting swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Ten Ryu swords are hand forged by master craftsmen with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality swords known for their durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Click here for more Ten Ryu swords.