Ten Ryu Hand Forged Burgundy Katana
- 27 9/10” carbon steel blade with blood groove
- Black cotton-wrapped and genuine rayskin handle
- Metal alloy Oda Nobunaga tsuba
- Burgundy lacquered scabbard
- Includes sword bag and stand
- 43 7/10” overall
A handmade, battle ready katana is what you get with our line of Ten Ryu swords and each of them is a prized showpiece for collectors.This katana has a magnificent 27 9/10” carbon steel blade with a traditional blood groove. Each Ten Ryu Samurai sword offers a full-tang, high-carbon steel blade that has been forged and tempered using proven methods The handle is traditionally cotton-wrapped in black with genuine rayskin and the decorative Oda Nobunaga tsuba is a metal alloy. The burgundy lacquered scabbard compliments this katana. A black cotton sword bag and stand completes the package. This Samurai sword is 43 7/10” in overall length.