Tomahawk Display Sword with Wooden Plaque Mount - Mirror Polished Stainless Steel, Display Edge - Middle Ages Medieval Longsword; Knight; King Royal Insignia; Lion Head Crossguard - 46"
- Boldly appointed, flawlessly crafted and downright enormous - truly a sight to behold
- 37 1/4" longsword blade cast from from stainless steel and polished to mirror shine; display edge
- Exquisitely detailed hilt; crossguard bookended by regal lion heads; king's profile portrait embossed in pommel; royal heraldic insignia; intricate relief work, patterning
- Handsome wooden wall-mounted display plaque; includes all mounting hardware; livens any space in home or office with a bit of chivalrous flair
- Perfect for collectors, Middle Ages weaponry fans or anyone who simply enjoys fine craftsmanship and stunning design; makes a great gift
- Overall length: 46" - nothing short of colossal
Boldly appointed, flawlessly crafted and downright enormous, this painstaking reproduction sword is a sight to behold! It stretches nearly 50" from pommel to point! No one will miss this eye-catching beast of a sword, especially when showcased with the included wooden display plaque. The mammoth false-edged blade is carefully mirror polished and boasts rock-solid stainless steel construction. Comprised of intricate reliefs and extraordinary detail, the hilt is every bit as impressive as the giant blade. Twin lion heads bookend the cross guard, with a royal heraldic insignia embossed in the center. Perfect for collectors, Middle Ages weaponry fans or anyone who simply enjoys fine craftsmanship and stunning design.