"Wicked" Skull and Bones Fantasy Samurai Sword with Black Scabbard
- A "wicked-cool" addition to any collection
- Razor sharp 26 1/2" stainless steel blade
- Aged white handle sculpted like skeleton
- Topped with miniature human skull pommel
- Polished black scabbard with cord accents
- Perfect for cosplay, theater, collection, more
- Overall length: 39 1/2"
Impress you friends and slay your inner demons with the "Wicked" Skull and Bones Samurai Sword. This "wicked-cool" fantasy sword features a carefully honed 26 1/2" stainless steel blade with a stylized hamon line. The aged white handle is intricately sculpted to look like a full human skeleton, complete with a realistic looking miniature human skull pommel. Fine details continue on the metal alloy guard - a subtle black ellipse offset with gleaming gold human skulls, femurs and other spooky accents. The polished black scabbard, with its elegant black ribbon wrappings, offers the perfect finishing touch to this macabre ensemble. At an impressive 39 1/2" overall, the "Wicked" Skull and Bones Sword looks great displayed on a sword stand, in a collection, on a wall, shelf or anywhere that could use some wickedly dark decor. It's also great for cosplay, theater or simply showing off to friends!