CHECK OUT »
- Very solid. No separate parts; one single piece of steel with a wrapping for a handle. (Almost like Shikai-form Zangetsu's little brother.)
Steel is hard and rigid, but not too much so.
- Sharp. Not terribly so, but sharp nonetheless. Holds an edge decently well.
- Only costs $20.
- Garbage handle wrapping. Held on with glue, and becomes loose quickly with use. Can be fixed easily with electrical/duct tape.
Recommend proper re-wrapping upon arrival.
- Tip bends somewhat easily.
- Hardness of the steel causes chipping with use, rather than edge rolling.
(Could be considered a pro or a con, depending on personal preference.)
- Sheath is absolute trash. Recommend disposal of it immediately upon arrival.
I just got this sword today. This was my first purchase from True Swords and I'm very impressed. It came a day early, the box was in good condition and the sword was packaged well. The sword is sharp and strong, the sheath is good, but the handle is really loose (which is my only complaint). Overall this was a great purchase and I am definitely going to continue buying from True Swords.
Decent strength,Solid edge.The only issue is that the sheath is flimsy
just got mine today sharper than i actually thought really good quality
just got it ! blade is blunt , but it not say it comes sharp .my bad but it is well balanced good length / leather strap is VERY loose but easy fix all in all i like it good job true swords
Everything said about Trueswords is correct. Fast shipping, good/safe packaging, and good customer interaction are all spot on.Wrap is better than it looks and practical. Geat point on blade. Blade is quite bendable but for the price a good blade. Sheath is very good.4 out of 5
Just got mine a few hours ago. And I must say, this scimitar functions really well. A little wider than I thought it would be, but still cool. This one goes well with my black ronin kunai ^_^
more to your cart to reduce the price to