Bear Grylls Parang Machete - Modern Build w/ Heavy Blade
The Bear Grylls Parang is a modern version of the traditional jungle tribesmen"s machete. Its heavy, angled blade makes short work of branches or vines.
An invaluable tool in the jungle, the robust high carbon steel blade enhances strength, is corrosion resistant and is easy to sharpen. The full-tang construction boosts durability while the ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage. Includes a lanyard cord and a lightweight, military grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath that features land to air rescue and SOS instructions on the back. Also includes a pocket guide that contains Bear's survival essentials. 19 1/2 in. overall, 13 1/2 in. blade.
Bear Grylls design notes:
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs.
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and ease to sharpen.
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability.
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage.
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security.
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant.
- Includes Land to air rescue instructions and SOS.
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear"s survival essentials.
- Overall Length: 19.5 in.
- Blade Length: 13.5 in.
- Weight (with sheath): 25.4 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 19.4 oz.
"œBased on a design used by jungle tribesmen."
"œThe machete that I always take with me when I"m in the jungle."