Masahiro - Shadow Warrior Handmade Katana Razor Sharp
In Stock: YES
An intense custom sword creation from Masahiro. The materials and colors used make this sword stand out in any collection. This is the only handmade sword we carry with a light gray faux leather wrapped handle and black ray-skin. Handmade with extreme attention to detail, this sword comes with a sharpened High Carbon Steel blade (1065) and two different tsuba.
This is everything you need to have a fully functional, professional, and affordable katana. Perfect for both beginners and novices, this product makes a great gift for any sword enthusiast.
- Handmade - Extremely sharp and thick blade.
- Custom engraving on both sides of the blade.
- Real ray-skin handle, dyed black, with faux leather cord wrap.
- Copper Habaki and Seppa for a unique combination of color.
- Full Tang construction with dual bamboo pegs.
- High carbon steel blade (1065).
- Includes two alloy Tsuba with black finish (guard).
- Lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard).
- Quality Sageo and Ite wrapping.
- Can be disassembled for care & maintenance.
- Includes a black cotton sword bag.
- Current stock comes with a plain box from the factory instead of the colorful cardboard box.
- 42.5" Overall, 28" Blade, 13" Handle.
For more than 2600 years, the "City of Treasure Sword", Longquan, is known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, and under the Fengyang Mountain, Longquan is rich in resources which are ideal for crafting swords.
During the period of Warring States (770-476 B.C.), a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of crafting swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Masahiro swords are hand forged by master craftsmen with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality swords known for their durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Click here for more Masahiro swords.
This is a True Swords Featured Full Tang product listing.
Product of the Week:
Traditional Sword Cleaning Kit
You can't keep your swords in their best shape without a sword cleaning kit! This Shinwa traditional sword cleaning kit is the best way to prevent your swords from succumbing to rust and corrosion. Priced this week at the low, low price of just $12.99
More from TS
Printer Friendly View (opens new windows)
Our customers also recommend these products