Ryumon - Forged AISI 1060 Dragon Battle Ready Katana
- Battle ready and completely handmade by Ryumon sword masters
- 28" AISI 1060 high carbon steel blade tempered with clay method
- Hamon and hardness created with temper process
- Real ray skin wrapped grip with black cotton cord wrap
- Iron tsuba, fuchi, and kashira
- 42" overall
- Serialized Certificate of Authenticity printed on silk scroll
Current stock does not include wooden storage box.
Scroll for more photos!
A functional samurai sword work of art by the master smiths at Ryumon.
Click Here for super sized photo!
For more than 2600 years, the "City of Treasure Sword", Longquan, is known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, and under the Fengyang Mountain, Longquan is rich in resources which are ideal for crafting swords.
During the period of Warring States (770-476 B.C.), a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of crafting swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Ryumon swords are hand forged by master craftsmen with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality swords known for their durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Click here for more Ryumon swords.
This is a True Swords Featured Full Tang product listing.
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews|Average Rating: 3.50 out of 5
Reviewed by nate on Mar 06, 2015
3 out of 5
Reviewed by Kelvin Pantaleon on Feb 28, 2014
4 out of 5