Product Information -
Samurai Special - Genko Hanei Handmade Katana Sword
Although technically not part of the Musashi brand, our Samurai Special series of katana swords are produced by the Musashi forge and are a more economical version of Bushido Musashi.
Designed to provide our customers with the best katana possible for under $40. These swords are an excellent choice for light entry cutting, training, growing a functional sword collection, gifts and presentations, and general "back yard beater" cutting and show use.
- Thick handmade high carbon steel blade.
- Full tang battle ready sword (Not a "display replica").
- Hand honed blade edge comes very sharp.
- Full tang blade extends to the end of the handle.
- Dual bamboo peg construction.
- Unique guard (tsuba) and fittings. All fittings are tight and black finished metal.
- Black matte scabbard (saya) with metal mouth and engraved design.
- Black cotton cord wrapped hardwood handle.
- Includes black cotton sword carry & storage bag.
- Faux ray skin handle.
- No visible hamon or temper line on the blade.
- This sword can be dismantled for care or display.
- Blade Length: 27 in.
- Handle Length: 10 3/4 in.
- Overall Length: 38 1/2 in.
This is a True Swords Featured Full Tang product listing.
Product of the Week:
More from TS
Our customers also recommend these products
Reviewed by Derick goree on Jul 10, 2014
Reviewed by Nick Laloggia on Jun 04, 2014
Reviewed by Kyron Thomas on Nov 29, 2013