Product Information -
Spring Assist - 'Legal Auto Knife' - Walking Undead w/ Biohazard
Fast action spring assist knives give you a tactical advantage when every second counts. Quick, one handed opening with inner spring assist.
How are Spring Assist different from a Gravity Knife or Automatic Switchblade Knife?
- For the Zombie hunter in your life.
- The handle features undead artwork mixed with bio-hazard symbols.
- Combo window breaker & belt/cord cutter on end of handle.
- Combo edge, partially serrated blade.
- Sharpened 440 stainless steel blade with black finish.
- In-line open lock.
- Includes pocket / boot clip.
- 7 7/8 in. overall opened, 3 1/8 in. blade, 4 5/8 in. closed.
Gravity or Switch Blade knives feature a button, level, or other type of switch that releases a spring pressure to automatically open the blade. On a Spring Assist knife, there is no separate button or switch. Instead, you apply pressure to part of the blade to begin the opening process. This is usually a small bump of metal which sticks out under the knife, making it fast and comfortable to use. Once you press on that part of the blade, it automatically opens and locks into place. Since the action of opening the knife is started by pressing the blade metal, instead of a button or switch, it is considered to bypass the laws which ban Switch Blade knives.
This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NY
Click for details...
Product of the Week:
More from TS
Our customers also recommend these products