Product Information -
Tiger Sand Garden Samurai Sword w/ Double Edged Blade
No samurai sword collection should be without this unique work of art. The two-tone tsuba has the look of a century old sand garden with dragon statue standing guard. Ruby red cord wrapping around black ray skin, this sword is sure to turn heads.
That is just the beginning though, the unsharpened carbon steel blade is modeled after traditional double edge geometry. Featuring top and center blood grooves, the two edges come together forming a prominent spear point.
- 39.5 in. overall, 27 in. blade.
- Carbon Steel blade.
- Hardwood saya (scabbard) with glossy black lacquered finish.
- Hardwood handle with nylon wrap.
- All metal fittings with traditional designs.
- Custom katana sword design.
Product of the Week:
More from TS
Our customers also recommend these products
Reviewed by Josh Veer on Apr 16, 2014
Reviewed by Vincent Miller on Mar 21, 2014
Reviewed by Mike Cirillo on Dec 14, 2013