No samurai sword collection should be without this unique work of art. The two-tone tsuba has the look of a century old sand garden with dragon statue standing guard. Ruby red cord wrapping around black ray skin, this sword is sure to turn heads.
That is just the beginning though, the unsharpened carbon steel blade is modeled after traditional double edge geometry. Featuring top and center blood grooves, the two edges come together forming a prominent spear point.
- 39.5 in. overall, 27 in. blade.
- Carbon Steel blade.
- Hardwood saya (scabbard) with glossy black lacquered finish.
- Hardwood handle with nylon wrap.
- All metal fittings with traditional designs.
- Custom katana sword design.