1840 NCO Replica Sword - 1065 High Carbon Steel Blade, Cast Brass Hilt, Ribbed Grip - Length 31 3/4”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The 1840 non-commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for more than 70 years
- The blade is made of 1065 high carbon steel with a single, broad fuller running the length
- The hilt is cast brass with a ribbed grip and the grip is flanked by kidney-shaped hand guards
- The 31 3/4” overall sword has a global pommel with a capstan
- Ships directly from manufacturer
The 1840 non-commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for over 70 years; a period which included the Mexican War, Civil War and Spanish American War. The single edged blade has a single broad fuller running from the ricasso to near the point. The entire hilt is cast brass and the grip is ribbed. Pommel is global with a capstan. Grip is flanked by kidney-shaped hand guards.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA