1840 NCO Replica Sword - 1065 High Carbon Steel Blade, Cast Brass Hilt, Ribbed Grip - Length 31 3/4”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
44 AC0256 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- The 1840 non-commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for more than 70 years
- The blade is made of 1065 high carbon steel with a single, broad fuller running the length
- The hilt is cast brass with a ribbed grip and the grip is flanked by kidney-shaped hand guards
- The 31 3/4” overall sword has a global pommel with a capstan
- Ships directly from manufacturer
The 1840 non-commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for over 70 years; a period which included the Mexican War, Civil War and Spanish American War. The single edged blade has a single broad fuller running from the ricasso to near the point. The entire hilt is cast brass and the grip is ribbed. Pommel is global with a capstan. Grip is flanked by kidney-shaped hand guards.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA