Darksword Armory Medieval Arming Sword And Scabbard - 5160 High Carbon Steel Blade, Battle-Ready - Length 39”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- By the 14th Century, the Arming Sword became the weapon of choice for many knights of the English, French and German empires
- The sword has a 32” blade forged with 5160 high carbon steel with a full-tang construction that is peened over the pommel
- The black 4 1/2” handle has a circumference of 4 1/4” with a sturdy metal crossguard measuring an overall 8 5/8”
- The 39” overall, battle-ready reproduction sword can be stored and carried in its leather scabbard
- Scabbard belt is not included. Item will be shipped with scabbard only
By the 14th Century, the Arming Sword became the weapon of choice for many knights of the English, French and German empires. The sword came to be known as the “Arming Sword” because it formed part of the Medieval Knight’s standard equipment. Short for close quarter combat, light, and well-balanced with a sharp taper and reinforced tip, it proved to be a devastating weapon again the developing full-plated armor of the time. The heavily tapered blade gave the sword devastating stabbing force against plated armor, while retaining its destructive cutting edge. The Darksword Medieval Arming Sword is forged with 5160 high carbon steel and the full-tang construction is peened over the classic wheel pommel, one of the simplest historical designs. Scabbard belt is not included. Item will be shipped with scabbard only.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA