We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!
This Ninja sword is stealthy and fully functional28” black high carbon steel bladeBlack cord-wrapped handleTraditional square tsubaBlack scabbard includedGenuine black leather shoulder harness39” overall length
Our Musha High Carbon Steel Black Ninja Sword is a fully functional sword that has all the traditional aspects of a Ninja sword. The straight, 28” black high carbon steel blade is keenly sharpened. It has the traditional square guard and its hardwood handle has all black wrap. The black scabbard has a genuine leather shoulder harness with it.
# 46 PC7180
Musashi Hand-Forged Water Dragon Katana With Scabbard - Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle - Length 41 1/2”
Musashi Hidden Dragon Samurai Sword - Hand-Forged
Combat Commander Saber Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel
Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel
Musashi Hand-Forged Nagamaki 1045 Carbon Steel Sword
Musha Hand-Forged Japanese Military Sword
Musashi Hand-Forged Samurai Dragon Katana With Scabbard - Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle - Length 41 1/2”
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
more to your cart to reduce the price to
Write A Review
I just got this sword and it is beautiful! The blade is straight, black, and sharp. The handle is well wrapped and everything is tight. No rattle. The only reason I took off a star was because of the scabbard. The center loop that is supposed to hold the belt was poorly glued on and slid right off. I had to clean off the old glue, repaint the parts where the paint chipped off because of the glue, and refit the loop until it was tight. Now it's all good. And it looks excellent at the very top off my all Musha sword rack. Thanks BudK!
Bought one of these to see how it compares to the Hanwei Kouga Ninjato. To make a long story short, this is a $50 dollar sword, not a $300 dollar sword.
- Saya was cracked when I got it. That's OK for me (I'm shortening the blade / saya anyway), but still.
- Handle had a big crack under the wrap
- Fittings (including tsuba) are zinc alloy, heavily covered in paint. Very rough cast lines that have been sanded down, leaving large non-textured areas.
- Wrap is very strange, one piece of ito, starts and finishes near the fuchi. Glued down.
- Fittings on the saya are glued in place. Two out of three were already loose on my sword when I received it.
- The habaki is alloy.
- The blade is the best part. Straight, blued, sharp. Full tang, two mekugi holes. Pretty rough grind on the nakago, though.
- Rayskin is fake (but pretty nice, suprisingly)
- Menuki are small and cast alloy.
- Leather strap is not too bad, but the metal fittings are very cheap and light.
- Seppa are quite nice:)
Overall, it's a good project sword, but that's about it. Might be ok for display. I don't think it would survive any actual use.