Robin Hood Sword of Locksley - Stainless Steel Display Sword - Ornate Hilt, Eagle Crossguard - Robin of Locksley, Earl of Huntington Blue Jewel Pommel - Matching Scabbard - Medieval Middle Ages - 29"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Flawlessly mirrors one of the most common depictions of the legendary benevolent thief Robin Hood's sword
- Stunning 22 1/2" stainless steel display blade - mirror polished for brilliant gleam
- Flawlessly cast metal hilt - decorated with intricate reliefs, myriad fine details; bands encircle handle for improved grip
- Impressive pommel with blue jewel centerpiece; ring includes "Robin of Locksley, Earl of Huntington" relief insignia
- Perfect for display, Middle Ages collections, theater, costumes and more
- Includes matching scabbard with cast metal accents decorated with striking relief patterns
- Overall length: 29"
Though most famous for his skill with a bow-and-arrow, Robin Hood was also a skilled swordsman. According to legend, his sword was as well known as he was - gifted to Robin by family or stolen from a noble warrior in Sherwood Forest. This breathtaking display sword flawlessly mirrors one of the most common depictions of the storied hero's sword, with its mirror-polished stainless steel display blade and ornately cast metal hilt. The guard is adorned with beautiful relief images, bookended by stately raven heads with a shield in the center, guarding a regal lion. Four dark bands encircle the tastefully simple cast metal handle, improving grip and providing vibrant visual contrast. Perhaps the most impressive feature is the pommel, a brilliant blue stone held within a circle by metal prongs. The circle and prongs form a classic stylized cross - strongly evocative of classic medieval design motifs. Earned or stolen, Robin Hood's sword was nothing short of legendary, and this breathtaking reproduction is no different. Place it atop your mantle or mount it on the wall as an impressive showpiece. Add authenticity to Middle Ages costumes by donning it in its included decorative scabbard. There's really no wrong way to enjoy the Robin of Locksley Display Sword!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA