Roman-Style Steel Armor Breastplate with Muscle Tone
You Save 19%!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Authentic-looking Roman soldier-style breastplate armor
- Features intimidating muscle tone hammered into metal
- Great for theater, cosplay, Halloween, or just for fun
- Forged with thick 18-gauge steel for rigidity and durability
- Fits most adults with adjustable straps at shoulders and torso
- 20” tall x 16” wide; neck hole is 7” wide; weighs 11 lbs.
With this authentic-looking Steel Armor Breastplate, it’s easy to take on the persona of a Roman soldier, marching in one of the empire’s massive legions, battling barbarians for new territory around the Mediterranean. Just like those donned by Caesar’s fighting hordes, this replica features intimidating muscle tone hammered into the steel and is adjustable via leather straps and buckles at the shoulders and torso. Forged with thick 18-gauge steel, this prop armor may not be able to withstand a vigorous blow from an actual Roman gladius, but it can certainly endure the rigors of the theater, cosplay and other costume applications for years.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA