Shield Guard Crusader Dagger And Scabbard - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Fittings, Painted Accents - Length 14 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Shield Guard Crusader Dagger will make a great addition to your historical weapons collection
- It has a 9 1/2” stainless steel, double-edged dagger blade with a mirror-polished finish and display edges
- The brass-colored metal handle features two, red velvet inserts running its length and the pommel has a red-painted cross
- The brass-colored, cruciform crossguard has a classic shield with a red-painted cross to match the pommel
- The black TPU scabbard complements the 14 1/2” dagger with red-painted accents and a colorful portrait of a knight
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
Whether you want to become a knight or just enjoy medieval items, make sure that you check out the Shield Guard Crusader Dagger. Made from stainless steel, this decorative dagger features a double-edged blade with a diamond cross-section. The brass-colored crossguard has dots along the arms and a shield in the center with a red-painted cross. The hilt has two red sections running along the length of the grip and it ends with an octagonal pommel with a red cross. The dagger comes with a black scabbard that has a brass-colored chape and throat, as well as, a section with a belt ring. There are two red sections on the chape in a design similar to the grip of the dagger. On the throat, there is a colorized knight holding a shield struck by arrows.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA