An intense custom sword creation from Shinwa. The thick tsuba can hardly contain a powerful tsunami wave. The hand brushed finish makes the waves appear to leap off the steel.
An oriental dragon is engraved on the 1065 carbon steel blade. The handle is lined with real ray skin and comes wrapped in black faux leather. Secured by dual bamboo pegs, this is a full tang sword with hand honed cutting edge.
This is everything you need to have a fully functional, professional, and affordable ninja sword. Perfect for both beginners and novices, this product makes a great gift for any sword enthusiast.
- Handmade - Extremely sharp and thick blade.
- Straight ninja style blade.
- Engraving on both sides of the blade.
- Real ray-skin handle with black faux leather cord wrap.
- Copper Habaki and Seppa for a unique combination of color.
- Full Tang construction with dual bamboo pegs.
- High carbon steel blade (1065).
- Lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard).
- Quality Sageo and Ite wrapping.
- Can be disassembled for care & maintenance.
- Includes a black cotton sword bag (very tight fit around tsuba).
- 40 in. Overall, 27 in. Blade, 11 3/8 in. Handle.
For more than 2600 years, the "City of Treasure Sword", Longquan, is known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, and under the Fengyang Mountain, Longquan is rich in resources which are ideal for crafting swords.
During the period of Warring States (770-476 B.C.), a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of crafting swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Shinwa swords are hand forged by master craftsmen with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality swords known for their durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Click here for more Masahiro swords.
This is a True Swords Featured Full Tang product listing.