- Ships Today!
on orders over $49
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!
Guaranteed to be valued more than the price of bagBrand new, never used productsSatisfaction guaranteedGreat gift idea
We receive numerous amounts of samples from different companies on a daily basis. We don't order every product we see and we also have excess inventory of others, so we decided to bundle them all together and give them to you at an amazing discount!
8' Handcrafted Dark Brown Leather Bull Whip - Woven Premium Leather Construction, Wrist Strap, Age-Old Leather Crafting Method
Six-Gallon Copper Moonshine Still Lyne Master With Worm - Handcrafted, Revere Copper Construction, Copper Rivets, Made In The USA
2020 Tactical Girls Calendar
Surprise Bag $50.00 Value
Surprise Bag $100.00 Value
Black Cat Self Defense Keychain
Universal Cell Phone Zoom Telescope - 8X Optical Magnification, Clip Attachment, Lens Caps - Length 2 3/4”
25X30 Classic Collapsible Spyscope - Brass Finish, BK-7 Prisms, Collapsible Eye-Piece, Leatherette Storage Case, FOV 105 Ft At 1,000 Yds
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
more to your cart to reduce the price to
Write A Review
I received my first package of this variant today and I have to say I’m not impressed. Not only was the big ticket item of my package damaged, but I received two of the same knives, in the same package! Other than the damage and the repeat knives the value still exceeds what I paid overall so I can’t be too disappointed, just wish it would have been something a bit more exciting.
Received mine today, and found I'd received the Red Guardian tanto fixed blade/ assisted open folder set, Black Falcon stiletto, green Ridge Runner assisted open folder, and an awesome looking bracelet. all together I'd say over the $25 value. I really like the bracelet and my wife claimed the stiletto . Great deal!
I recently received my mystery bag, and I was very surprised at the value I received a few survival items and a couple a folding knives a fixed blade as well I will definitely purchase more in the future keep up the great work BudK
Got mine in today. Came with M48 OPS tactical gloves, black legion firefighter folder (love it, very sturdy and assisted opening), a kubaton pen, and a Survivor HK 10-36 13 inch fixed blade. Will definitely be getting another one soon.
I ordered two bags, both came with a pretty cool hunting knife worth the money I paid for the entire bag, bag ones knife was accompanied by a gorilla glue, four pack of bungee cords and a cable saw. Bag two had the knife, an American eagle belt buckle, a native looking leather strap bracelet, and a stick of beef jerky, bag one was definitely more interesting to me but that's the fun you never know what they will send but it's always worth the purchase.
Hey, it's a SURPRISE Bag! You may get a couple things you don't want, but you get MORE than your money's worth. And the SURPRISE is worth a lot too! I'll order one again. It's like Christmas morning when it arrives!
This was my second time order this bag and definitely got my money's worth. Bag value was way more than the 25. Had four different knife all of good quality with my new favorite carry now. All had an edge and were good in the hand. Did have a repeat from the first bag that I am not a big fan of, but it is useful. Giving 5 stars on this one due to the overall quality of the other products.
I've purchased quite a few of these Surprise Bags in the past, of all three price levels. As the name suggests, it's a toss-up as to what you'll get. Only reason I bought one of these ones is to put me over the top for the free shipping deal at the time. This is one of the more mediocre bags I've purchased. Going by BudK prices, it's definitely worth more than $25. Contents below:
- An adjustable brown and tan "Colombian Survival" trucker-style cap. Item BK3027, $5.98. Has an Aztec symbol on the front and a scorpion on the left hand side. It's pretty comfy, and will definitely get some use this summer.
- A coon skinner caping knife with sheath. Item BK1985, $4.98. Both pieces appear to be very well made, but I have no use for the knife at all so I'll probably just give it to one of my buddies who's into hunting.
- A Kissing Crane Christmas Trapper pocket knife...The 2015 design. Item KC5345, $22.99 but obviously discontinued. I've received so many of these holiday-themed knives in the bags it's ridiculous, and I already have two of this one! Don't get me wrong, they're nice knives. But for "limited edition" pieces, they sure are mass-produced! This one will be a giveaway, since I already have two and getting a Christmas knife from 2015 in late March 2017 is kinda awkward.
- A "Learn & Live" quick reference guide for First Aid techniques. I can't find this particular one on the site, but similar L&L guides here for other topics (fire building, animal tracking, etc.) go for $3.99. It's a bunch of laminated cards held together with a grommet. Neat little thing to keep in your pocket on a camping trip maybe, but not something I'll get much use out of. The tips contained are very basic, which I suppose is why it's called a "quick reference guide."
- An emergency fishing kit, item CK125, $3.99. Contains 2 hooks, 36 meters of line, 2 lures, 2 swivels, 2 weights, and a winder. I'm not much into fishing, but my nephew is and he'll certainly get use out of it.
- Lastly, an El Dorado City of Gold stiletto knife. Item BK2626, $9.99. Best item in the bag other than the hat, but nothing spectacular itself. Has a good weight to it, but despite the cool name it's really just a basic assisted opener with polished gold finish. The thumb stud isn't very easy to push, either. I've certainly picked up better stilettos for the price of this one.
Total "retail" (meaning on this site) price: $51.92. Again, definitely more than the $13.99 I paid, but the bulk of that is the Christmas knife. (A good Christmas 2017 gift, maybe? Heh.) I probably shouldn't complain too much considering the money spent, but this one was underwhelming at best. Best item is the hat, which all things considered is kinda sad.
Ah well. Guess I'll stick to the two higher-priced bags if I feel like taking a gamble again in the future.
I got a coon knife, kissing crane, gold knife, emergency fishing kit, camo face wipes, and a poncho. I'm quite happy with everything
I got 4 kissing crane, an emergency sewing kit and 3 novelty knives. I really love the kissing cranes!