USMC Colossal Heritage Stiletto Pocket Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Assisted Opening, Stacked Aluminum Alloy Handle, Glass Breaker - Closed 6 1/4”
You Save 26%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Officially licensed by the United States Marine Corps, you can rest assured this stiletto pocket knife is in it for the long haul
- It has a 5” 420 stainless steel spear point blade and features a distinctive blood groove and bold non-reflective black coating
- The “USMC” logo, laser-etched blade deploys with incredible speed, thanks to the smooth assisted opening mechanism
- Cast from an aluminum alloy, the handle is crafted to look like the historic USMC knife’s emblematic stacked leather handle
- The lightweight handle features “USMC” laser etched at its center and, set at the base of the handle is a steel glass breaker
- The Marine tough stiletto pocket knife is 6 1/4”, when closed, and it has a black steel pocket clip for ease of carry
The officially licensed USMC Colossal Heritage Stiletto Pocket Knife combines all the wicked ferocity of the iconic stiletto with the classic styling of the iconic combat fixed blade knife, first carried by Marines in WWII. And this impressively supersized “Colossal” version packs even more punch than the original USMC Heritage Stiletto, with its menacingly enlarged blade and beefed up overall dimensions! Its potent 5” 420 stainless steel blade features a sleek spear point profile and adds a distinctive blood groove and bold non-reflective black coating. Offsetting the blade’s matte black finish, the famous USMC seal is carefully laser etched in white next to the razor sharp edge. The blade deploys with incredible speed, thanks to the smooth assisted opening mechanism - easily triggered with the handy flipper. Cast from an advanced aluminum alloy, the stiletto’s handle is crafted to look just like the historic USMC combat fighter knife’s emblematic stacked leather handle. Engineered to satisfy the unique tactical demands and survival challenges of the modern era, the handle is extraordinarily durable yet lightweight, boasting an elegant diamond gun stock texture that virtually eliminates slippage, even in wet, muddy environments and other harsh conditions. The handle features “USMC” laser etched at its center and, set at the base of the handle is a steel glass breaker. Add the built-in steel pocket clip, and you’ve got an outstanding assisted opening pocket knife that honors traditional wisdom, while taking full advantage of the latest and greatest innovations!
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA