United Cutlery Hibben Legacy Combat Fighter Knife II With Leather Sheath - 7Cr17 Stainless Steel Blade, Brown Pakkawood Handle, Trigger Finger Grip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- For the first time ever, Gil and Wes Hibben teamed up to create a priceless collectible knife and, now, they have crafted a second version
- The blade is a razor-sharp, 5 7/8" 7Cr17 stainless steel and has a stinging spear point tip and extended tang
- Each blade is laser serialized and etched with Gil and Wesley Hibben’s signatures and it also has a blood groove
- The polished brown pakkawood handle scales wrap the full tang blade for a stylish, smooth grip and it has a thumb rest and trigger-finger grip
- The 12” overall knife comes in a custom leather sheath stamped with the “Hibben Knives Custom Design Series” logo
Renowned knifemaker Gil Hibben has been designing and producing top quality edged collectibles for more than 50 years. His son, Wesley, has been making and designing custom knives for more than 25 years. For the first time ever, Gil and Wes teamed up to create a priceless collectible - The Hibben Legacy Combat Fighter. Now, United Cutlery and the Hibbens present it with a rich, brown pakkawood handle. The blade is a razor-sharp, 5 7/8" 7Cr17 stainless steel and has a stinging spear point tip and extended piercing tang. The polished brown pakkawood handle scales wrap the full tang blade for a stylish, smooth grip. A raised thumb rest on the back of the blade and a trigger-finger grip allows for excellent control when wielding this knife. Each blade is laser serialized and etched with Gil and Wesley Hibben’s signatures. The Legacy Combat Fighter II comes in a custom leather sheath stamped with the "Hibben Knives Custom Design Series" logo. This unique collectible should be passed down for future generations to enjoy.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA