Windlass Steelcrafts Cobra Steel Falcata Survival Knife And Sheath - X46Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Rubber Handle - Length 20 3/4”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Windlass Steelcrafts Cobra Falcata Survival Knife offers true, all-purpose function for the real outdoorsman
- It has a razor-sharp, hand-forged 14 1/2” X46Cr13 high grade stainless steel blade with a 2” width and a 3/16” thickness
- The blade has been fully tempered in a state-of-the-art, computer controlled oven to a Rockwell hardness of 48
- The all-purpose knife has a weather-resistant rubber handle, giving great one-hand performance while absorbing shock
- The 20 3/4” falcata can be carried and stored in the included riveted, leather belt sheath
- Ships directly from manufacturer
The falcata design is one of the best chopping designs in history and the tactical Windlass Steelcrafts Cobra Steel Falcata Survival Knife, echoed here, is no different. Experience the difference a Cobra can make! It features a hand-forged, X46Cr13 high grade stainless steel blade that has been fully tempered in a state-of-the-art, computer controlled oven to a Rockwell hardness of 48. It will flex in a cut and come back for more - the way a knife should be. Nothing fancy, just tried and true function. It has a weather-resistant rubber handle, giving great one-hand performance while absorbing shock. The grip is purposefully longer than most machetes for a second hand hold when extra chopping power is needed.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA