Windlass Steelcrafts Francesca Medieval Axe - High Carbon Steel Head, Hand-Forged, Hardwood Shaft - Length 18”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This hand-forged, Medieval axe is inspired by Frankish weapons used for hand-to-hand combat and as a throwing weapon
- It has a rustic forge finished, 1065 high carbon steel head that’s 6 3/4”x 23” wide, with a razor- sharp 3 1/2” blade
- The 18” overall axe has a curved, wooden shaft, giving you a firm and comfortable grip
- Ships directly from manufacturer
- Cannot be express shipped
The Windlass Steelcrafts Francesca Medieval Axe is a beautiful example of a type of Frankish weapon used during the earlier part of the Middle Ages. Carried by Germanic armies into battle, they were used in hand-to-hand combat, as well as, used as a lethal throwing weapon. Hand-forged and manufactured by the expert blacksmiths at Windlass Steelcrafts, it has a rustic forge finish on the blade and the curved wooden shaft, making it feel great in your hand.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA