Windlass Steelcrafts Gurkha Officer’s Patch Knife - Genuine Antique, Hand-Forged Steel, Horn Handle, Brass Accent - Length 7 3/4”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This original Gurkha Officer’s Patch Knife saw its height of use during the muzzle-loading era because it was perfectly sized
- The genuine hand-forged, steel antique has a genuine horn handle, solid brass furniture and dates from the 1800s
- Generally, in good condition, the knives are 7 3/4” long with 3 1/4” blades
- Ships directly from manufacturer
- Cannot be express shipped
This original Gurkha Officer’s Patch Knife saw its height of use during the muzzle-loading era because it was perfectly sized to cut away the excess patch material before loading. Due to its utilitarian looks and function, it was most likely carried in kukri pouches by the elite Royal Guard of Bhimsen Thapa. This hand-forged, steel antique has a genuine horn handle and dates from the 1800s. There is some variation between each, as you would expect, but they are generally 7 3/4” long with 3 1/4” blades and solid brass furniture. They are in generally good condition.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA