Windlass Steelcrafts Mercenary Holbein Dagger And Sheath - 1065 High Carbon Steel Blade, Hardwood Handle - Length 14 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This simple, yet artful design was a highly effective dagger when wielded by Swiss Mercenaries through the 1500-1600s
- The dagger features a hand-forged, 8 3/4” 1065 high carbon steel blade with a full tang that has been tempered to 52 RC
- The contoured grip is a stained hardwood, accented with a solid steel pommel with a dark patina and three studs
- Included with the 14 1/2” dagger is a genuine leather sheath with hand-applied, antiqued steel reinforcing accents
- Ships directly from manufacturer
*This Item Cannot Ship to the Following States: NJ, MA
This simple, yet artful design was a highly effective dagger when wielded by Swiss Mercenaries through the 1500-1600s. The Windlass Steelcrafts Mercenary Holbein Dagger reproduction is lively in the hand and wickedly fast. This double-edged dagger features a hand-forged, 1065 high carbon steel blade with a full tang that has been tempered to 52 RC. The parts are also handmade and finished in solid steel with a dark patina. The contoured grip is a stained hardwood and the pommel has three studs. Included with the dagger is a genuine leather sheath with hand-applied, antiqued steel reinforcing accents.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA