Windlass Steelcrafts WWII Fighting Knife - High Carbon Steel Blade, Double-Edged, Hardwood Handle - Length 15 1/4”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Out of Stock Notification
17 AC1867 is backordered and is expected by: TBA
- A curiosity for the military collector, yet functional in the field, this is a nice replica showing ingenuity far from home
- This reproduction has a full-tang, 9 3/4” high carbon steel blade that’s double-edged
- It has a hardwood handle and steel parts and the fighting knife is 15 1/4” in overall length
- It comes with a genuine dark brown leather sheath with a buckle closure
- Ships directly from manufacturer
A curiosity for the military collector, yet functional in the field, the Windlass Steelcrafts WWII Fighting Knife is a very nice replica showing ingenuity far from home. The rudimentary, tough and purposeful fighting knife was seen at an auction and the knifemakers at Windlass thought it showed the stark reality of what could be fashioned for the day. A double-edged fighting knife for sure! This reproduction has a full-tang, 9 3/4” high carbon steel blade that’s double-edged. It has a hardwood handle and steel parts and the fighting knife is 15 1/4” in overall length.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA