Shinwa Imperial Blue Samurai Sword
- Samurai sword worthy of the Imperial Palace
- 28” hand-forged 1060 high carbon steel blade
- Metal alloy tsuba with a fish and water design
- Genuine rayskin and cord-wrapped handle
- Yellow lacquered wooden scabbard
- Overall length: 40”
Shinwa’s Imperial Blue Samurai Sword is definitely befitting of a Japanese Emperor! Regal and worthy of the Imperial Palace, it features a deep blue, hand-forged 1060 high carbon steel blade, which is complemented by the brass habaki. The handle is traditionally wrapped with genuine rayskin and features a black cord-wrap to match the blade. The intricate, black and gold metal alloy tsuba has a fish and flowing water design and the design is carried through to the gold pommel. The 28” blade slides perfectly into a yellow lacquered, wooden scabbard adorned with black cord-wrap.