This stunning layered blade demands attention!
Hand folded and carefully shaped, no two swords are exactly the same. Over 4000 layers ripple across the sharp, hand honed blade. Very attractive and well balanced, we can't stop admiring this sword. The photos do not do the blade justice!
We are especially drawn to the unique layer patterns within the blood groove.
Featuring all copper tsuba and fittings with a custom oxidized antique finish. Well suited to be the center of your katana collection, this sword comes ready for cutting use right our of the box. Shown below, this is a full tang sword with signature and dual bamboo peg construction.
- Extremely sharp hand honed layered carbon steel blade.
- Full tang, fully functional, and "battle ready."
- Absolutely stunning workmanship and attention to detail.
- Traditional hand forge Muku-kitae method.
- 55 HRC blade hardness.
- Real ray skin wrapped grip with black cotton cord wrap.
- Oxidized copper tsuba, fuchi, and kashira.
- Completely handmade samurai sword.
- Hardwood scabbard with high quality piano paint finish.
- 28 in. edge, 10 1/2 in. handle., 40 1/8 in. overall.
- Includes hardwood storage box, sword bag, and cleaning kit!
- Current stock does not include the envelope or certificate which is shown in the image below.