Tactical Katana by Honshu - 1060 High Carbon Steel Sword
- Designed for self-defense and strenuous training use
- 27" 1060 high carbon steel blade with blood groove
- Checkered non-slip ABS handle with steel pins
- Polished brass guard with pre-drilled lashing holes
- Handle has stainless steel liner
- Hybrid wood and polycarbonate scabbard is included
- 37 3/4" overall
Tactical Katana - Part of our Honshu Tactical Sword Series
This modern and tactical take on the samurai katana sword is designed for self-defense in addition to strenuous training use.
Features include a sharpened 1060 high carbon steel blade with blood groove, checkered non-slip ABS handle, and steel pins for firmly securing the blade's tang within the handle. The blade is accented by a polished brass guard with pre-drilled lashing holes.
The handle includes a stainless steel liner which will not rust and allows for a wider, more comfortable grip surface.
A hybrid wood and polycarbonate scabbard is included, complete with paracord wrapping. This piece also includes a cloth sword bag for storage and transport.
38 in. overall with saya, 37 3/4 in. overall without saya, 27 in. blade.
This is a True Swords Featured Full Tang product listing.