1840 Army NCO Sword With Leather Scabbard - Accurate Replica, Blade Has Fuller, Cast Brass Hilt, Ribbed Grip
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The 1840 non commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for more than 70 years
- The 31 3/4" single-edged blade has a single, broad fuller running its length
- The hilt is cast brass with a ribbed grip and it’s flanked by kidney-shaped handguards
- The replica sword comes with a leather scabbard
- Ships directly from manufacturer
The 1840 non-commissioned sword was carried by American soldiers for over 70 years; a period which included the Mexican War, Civil War and Spanish American War. Copied from an Ames original. The left ricasso reads AMES MFG CO/CHICOPEE/ MASS. The right ricasso reads US/ DFM/ 1863. The single edged blade has a single broad fuller running from the ricasso to near the point. The entire hilt is cast brass and the grip is ribbed. The pommel is global with a capstan. The grip is flanked by kidney-shaped handguards. This 1840 NCO sword comes with a leather scabbard that replicates the original Ames version.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA