Darksword Armory Medieval Knight Bastard Sword And Scabbard - 5160 High Carbon Steel Blade, Battle-Ready - Length 44”
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This reproduction sword is a classic example of the Medieval swords found during the latter part of the 14th Century
- It has a 32 1/2”, 5160 high carbon steel blade that is dual-tempered to HRC 60 at the cutting edge and to 48-50 at the core
- The guard is finely shaped with classically elegant octagonal lines and gently sloped from the hilt, which is wrapped in genuine leather
- The 44” overall, battle-ready reproduction sword can be stored and carried in its leather scabbard
- Scabbard belt is not included. Item will be shipped with scabbard only
The Darksword Armory Medieval Knight Bastard Sword is a classic example of the Medieval swords found during the latter part of the 14th Century. As the European longsword developed through the Middle Ages, it adapted to suit the needs of the wielders. The term “bastard sword” refers to any sword that can be used with equal effectiveness with either one hand or two. This particular reproduction by Darksword Armory is based on an original found in the Royal Armories in Leeds, England. A fully battle-ready type XIV blade tapers decisively from the hilt to along and graceful point, complimented by a deep fuller that travels roughly two-thirds the length of the blade. Hand-forged with 5160 high carbon steel, the 32 1/2” blade is skillfully dual-hardened for exceptional cuts while remaining flexible for enduring combat. The traditional mild steel crucifix guard is finely shaped with smooth, classically elegant octagonal lines and gently sloped from the hilt, which is wrapped in genuine leather. A classic wheel pommel, common to the type XIV, completes the sword. Hand-crafted and properly engineered for durability in combat, the Medieval Knight Bastard sword is a very solid, responsive, and perfectly balanced weapon. The Darksword Armory Medieval Knight Bastard sword will please even the most discriminating collector! Scabbard belt is not included. Item will be shipped with scabbard only.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA