English Replica Cutlass With Scabbard - High Carbon Steel Blade, Solid Brass Handguard - Length 30 1/2”
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- It was frequently used by officers as a close quarters battle weapon because of its compact dimensions
- This sword has a tough, tempered high carbon steel blade and a solid brass heart-shaped guard
- The 30 1/2” replica cutlass comes with a leather scabbard with a brass throat and tip
- Ships directly from manufacturer
- Cannot be express shipped
Carried during the 1600s and 1700s, this type of sword was also called a hanger. (The term cutlass wasn’t used as an exclusive term for the sailor’s fighting sword until the 1800s.) It was frequently used by officers as a close quarters battle weapon because of its compact dimensions. This replica has a tough, tempered high carbon steel blade and a solid brass heart-shaped guard, characteristic of the period. The 30 1/2” cutlass comes with a leather scabbard with a brass throat and tip.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA