Kit Rae Exotath Special Edition Fantasy Sword - Swords of the Ancients Collection - JS Stainless Steel - Special Blade Etchings - Includes Original Fantasy Art Print - 44 3/4"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- Fantasy bladecraft at its height - stunning fusion of flawless craftsmanship, inventive design and unmatched visual splendor
- Impressive 28 3/4" false-edged 420J2 stainless steel blade; accented with mythic rune-like characters, other cool motifs; Special Edition laser etching
- Blade intersected by rustic leather-bound blade grip with ornamental cast metal insignia; exquisite relief work
- Impeccably detailed cast metal hilt; distinctive "bat wing" guard profile; leather-wrapped handle grip; unique spiked pommel design
- Ultimate showpiece for home, office, studio, any space; includes original Kit Rae fantasy art print depicting scene from "Swords of the Ancients" universe
- Truly a collector's dream and rare beauty; extremely limited production run; includes certificate of authenticity
- Overall length: 44 3/4" - eye-catching and bold; demands attention and admiration (and gets it!)
*This item is excluded from express shipping
The "Exotath" is back and it's bigger, badder and bolder than ever! Legendary fantasy artist and weapon designer Kit Rae wows the fantasy cutlery world yet again with this special edition of the Exotath. Part of Rae's best-selling "Swords of the Ancients" collection, the Exotath represents fantasy swordcraft at its peak. According to Rae's original "Swords of the Ancients" mythology, the Exotath was wielded by the dark elf Agnemmel, fierce war captain for the sinister, god-like entity known, ominously, as "the Dark One." The blade, the tales say, was forged by Firaneth, greatest of all elven weapon smiths, and allowed Agnemmel to envision the future, giving him great advantage in battle. Impeccably crafted here on earth, this stunning limited edition Exotath features a deeply fullered false-edged stainless steel blade adorned with distinctive rune-like characters and intersected by a rustic leather-bound blade grip. Exquisitely detailed and flawlessly cast, the guard’s eye-catching bat-wing design epitomizes Rae’s flair for the fantastical and dark. The rest of the hilt is equally impressive, from the leather encircled handle grip to the bold, showy pommel.The Exotath Special Edition is undeniably a sight to behold, especially when accompanied by the included Kit Rae fantasy art print. The print is vibrantly colored and extraordinarily detailed, depicting a scene from Rae's own "Swords of the Ancients" universe. No doubt about it - the Exotath demands attention and admiration; it's the perfect centerpiece for any room, whether displayed solo or alongside other fantasy weapons in a wall mounted collage. Regardless of how you showcase it, however, this rare Kit Rae masterpiece will be the envy of all who lay eyes on it. Fulfill your wildest sword collecting fantasies and order today! Don't wait another second - supplies of the Special Edition are extremely limited, and once they're gone, the Exotath will once again fade into legend...
About the Kit Rae Fantasy Art Collection
For two decades, the Kit Rae Fantasy Art line has pushed bladecraft boundaries and blurred the lines between “cutlery” and “art.” Since its inception in 1997, the brand has spawned some of founder and legendary blade designer Kit Rae’s boldest, most inventive work - 50 unique sword, axe and knife designs; a host of companion paintings and illustrations; even a mythological universe, created and penned by Rae himself. Among the most acclaimed of these is the best-selling “Swords of the Ancients” collection, an ongoing series of medieval-inspired fantasy weapons that includes Rae’s favorite sword design, “Exotath.”
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA