Shinwa Brown Wooden Samurai Set - 1045 Carbon Steel Blades, Hardwood Handles, Cord-Wrapped, Metal Alloy Tsubas
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
Expected Arrival: 11/29/2021
Out of Stock Notification
42 KZ1089 is backordered and is expected by: 11/29/2021
- This is a must-have sword set for the avid collector because it includes all of the Samurai’s blades that were taken into battle
- Each sword in the set has a handmade, 1045 carbon steel blade, which extends from a 1045 carbon steel blade collar
- The hardwood handles are wrapped in faux rayskin and black cord and have a gold-colored, metal alloy tsuba
- Each of the swords comes in its own brown, wooden scabbard, accented with black cord-wrap
- Katana: 41” overall, 28” blade; Wakizashi: 30 7/10” overall, 20” blade; Tanto: 20” overall, 12 1/5” blade
The mark of a Samurai was the set of weapons which he carried and went into war with - katana, wakizashi and tanto. Each weapon served its purpose according to the fighting conditions of the Samurai’s battleground whether it was close quarters or open battle. Each sword in the Shinwa Brown Wooden Samurai Set has a handmade, 1045 carbon steel blade, which extends from a 1045 carbon steel blade collar. The hardwood handles are wrapped in faux rayskin and black cord and have a gold-colored, metal alloy tsuba. Each of the swords comes in its own brown, wooden scabbard, accented with black cord-wrap.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA