Shinwa Crimson Defender Katana And Scabbard - 1045 Carbon Steel, Hardwood Handle, Cord-Wrap - Length 38 1/2"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- The Crimson Defender Katana is one of Shinwa's high-quality, fully-functional swords that belongs in your collection
- The razor-sharp blade is 28" of hand-forged, 1045 carbon steel blade and it has a visible hamon line from the process
- White faux rayskin and red cord were hand-wrapped around the hardwood handle and the pommel is black metal alloy
- The circular tsuba is matte black, metal alloy in an open-work design and the habaki is solid, polished brass
- The katana is 38 1/2" in overall length and it comes with a red, lacquered wooden scabbard with a black splatter design
*This item is excluded from express shipping
When you have a Shinwa in your hand, you're guaranteed quality that has no competition on the market. The Crimson Defender Katana, with its bright red color-theme, is an absolute attention-getter. The carbons steel blade extends from a brass habaki and a black, metal open-work tsuba. Bright-red cord is wrapped around a faux rayskin wrapped handle. The included wooden scabbard is a glossy red with a black speckled design.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA