The Sword of Bard the Bowman - The Hobbit, Stainless Steel Blade, Embossed Leather Grip, Wooden Display Plaque - Length 38 3/8"
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only.
- This officially licensed, authentic replica sword from The Hobbit Trilogy is a must-have for your collection
- The 28 3/4" blade is meticulously and accurately crafted of stainless steel, featuring engraved grooves and a rune
- The sword has a distinctive bronze finished metal hilt and pommel and the handle has an embossed leather grip
- A premium wooden wall display plaque with a gold painted House of Dale motif and a certificate of authenticity is included
- The reproduction sword has an overall lenght of 38 3/8"
Bard the Bowman was the heir of Girion, the last Lord of Dale, and one of the most proficient archers of men. He wielded Girion’s ancient sword and was keeper of the last Black Arrow of Dale, which he used to slay the great dragon Smaug during the attack on Lake-town. Bard then fought alongside the elves and dwarves against the armies of Azog in the Battle of the Five Armies. He rallied his forces to lead the main defense against the orcs and trolls in the ruins of ancient Dale, bravely wielding his sword in victory over the enemy. The Sword of Bard the Bowman features a hilt bearing design motifs of ancient Dale, with a pommel in the shape of twin bird heads and a leather wrapped grip embossed with an overlapping scaled feather pattern. The blade is adorned with engraved grooves and a rune etching.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA